Optimus Health Care, a community partner of Foundation of Hope’s annual Honor Your Health fairs, is doing its part to help our underserved communities amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
Specifically, they are offering COVID-19 testing for undocumented immigrants in Bridgeport and Stamford. This testing is safe, and participants will not be reported in any way.
Optimus Health Care has been an established medical provider for over 40 years. Over this time, they’ve made a point of providing their health services to undocumented peoples, and assert that they have never been reported to anyone, and they never will. Overall, Optimus Health Care puts providing essential services first, as a “safe haven for medical care.” A key part of their organizational mission is providing health services to our uninsured and underserved communities.
Here’s what anyone interested in this COVID-19 testing for undocumented immigrants needs to know:
· Bring a form of identification with you
· This can be an old passport, or any other type of information/picture, even if it’s outdated
· This ID is meant to ensure the right patient with the right medical information
· You will not be reported for seeking safe COVID-19 testing with Optimus Health Care
COVID-19 testing through Optimus Health Care is currently being offered to the public at these two locations:
· 982 East Main Street, Bridgeport
· 805 Atlantic Street, Stamford
To make an appointment for testing, call 203-683-3630. For more information, visit Optimus Health Care’s official website at http://optimushealthcare.org/opthc/.
Foundation of Hope is proud to be community partners with Optimus Health Care, and we applaud their services provided to our underserved communities in this challenging time.
Katharine Booth, Publicist for Foundation of Hope